QuickBooks Error PS060 is a payroll-related error that can occur when you are trying to download the latest payroll updates or trying to update QuickBooks to the latest version. This error can cause a delay in your payroll processing and can also hinder your ability to use QuickBooks effectively. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve the QuickBooks Error PS060:
- Verify Your Payroll Subscription: Ensure that your payroll subscription is active and up-to-date. Go to the Employees menu and select My Payroll Service. Then select Manage Service Key to verify that your payroll subscription is active and up-to-date.
- Update QuickBooks to the Latest Version: Make sure that you have the latest version of QuickBooks installed. Go to the Help menu and select Update QuickBooks Desktop. Then click on Update Now and select the options you want to update.
- Verify the Billing Information: Check the billing information for your payroll subscription. Go to the Employees menu and select My Payroll Service. Then select Account/Billing Information and verify that your billing information is correct.
- Clear the Cache and Cookies: Clear the cache and cookies from your web browser. This can help resolve issues with accessing the payroll service. Go to your browser’s settings and select Clear Browsing Data. Then select the options to clear the cache and cookies.
- Restart QuickBooks and Your Computer: Restart QuickBooks and your computer to refresh the software and clear any temporary files that may be causing the error.
- Repair QuickBooks Installation: If none of the above steps work, repair the QuickBooks installation. Go to the Control Panel and select Programs and Features. Then select QuickBooks and click on Repair.
- Contact QuickBooks Support: If you have tried all the above steps and are still encountering the error, contact QuickBooks Support for further assistance.
By following these steps, you can troubleshoot QuickBooks Error PS060 and ensure that your payroll processing runs smoothly. Get all types of support/help for QuickBooks/QB Enterprise/Payroll/Pro & Premier. We are the best Export team for QuickBooks-related errors and issues
What is QuickBooks Error PS060?
QuickBooks Error PS060 is a payroll-related error that can occur when you try to update your QuickBooks Desktop software or when you attempt to download the latest payroll updates. This error is typically caused by issues with your payroll subscription or problems with your billing information. The error message that appears will typically read “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable,” and it can prevent you from processing payroll or accessing payroll-related features within QuickBooks.
Resolving QuickBooks Error PS060 typically involves verifying the status of your payroll subscription, updating QuickBooks to the latest version, and checking your billing information to ensure it’s up-to-date. Clearing your web browser cache and cookies, restarting your computer and QuickBooks software, and repairing your QuickBooks installation can also help resolve this error. If you continue to encounter this error, it’s recommended to contact QuickBooks Support for further assistance.
Why Do You Encounter The QuickBooks Error PS060?
There are several reasons why you may encounter QuickBooks Error PS060.
- Issues with your payroll subscription: If your payroll subscription is expired or if there are any issues with your subscription, you may encounter this error.
- Outdated QuickBooks software: If you are using an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop software, you may encounter errors when attempting to download the latest payroll updates or update your software.
- Problems with billing information: If your billing information is not up-to-date or there are issues with your payment method, this can cause errors with payroll processing.
- Web browser issues: Sometimes, errors with your web browser can prevent you from accessing payroll-related features within QuickBooks, leading to the QuickBooks Error PS060.
- Corrupt or damaged QuickBooks installation: If your QuickBooks installation is damaged or corrupt, this can cause errors when attempting to process payroll or download payroll updates.
In order to troubleshoot the QuickBooks Error PS060, it’s important to identify the root cause of the error. This will help you determine the appropriate steps to take to resolve the error and prevent it from happening in the future.
Also Read: How to Fix Quickbook Script Error
Also Read: How to Print w2 from Quickbooks
Leave a Reply